From time to time everyone encounters problems or conflicts which can feel overwhelming. You can turn to First Step Counseling for direction.
Do any of these situations describe your current situation?
- Difficult challenges in your relationship with your spouse, family or in your understanding of God.
- Stress arising from marital difficulties, separation, or divorce.
- Pressures associated with work or career.
- Family turmoil associated with a troubled child or adolescent.
- Death or illness of someone close.
- The use of alcohol or drugs to resolve issues.
- A need for guidance with a child’s school problem.
- Pressures of dealing with an elderly parent.
Looking for direction?
We help people who would benefit from one-on-one counseling support. Our select network of counselors are fully licensed professionals with expertise to help you and your family. They are carefully chosen for their practical, active approach to counseling.
People are matched with counselors based on their individual needs. Our counselors are located in the greater Somerset/Hunterdon County, NJ area. Appointments are available at times that fit your schedule.
Initial sessions are available at only $10 per visit.
How can we help you?
For more information about our counseling services, please contact our office at (908) 219-6242, or send an email using the form on this page. We look forward to speaking with you.